Saturday, September 29, 2012

Richard M Doland Never Answers My Telephone Calls

This is Parody!

I do not understand it.  I have left voice message after voice message, and countless emails, but Dick Doland never replies.
I have a brilliant, fantastic, amazing, even if I do say so myself Idea for a new book and I think a sure winner for the History Channel. I call it After, After Disclosure.
ADD as I want to title it is about once the World Governments have admitted we have an Alien presence and the Aliens have now finished their task here on Earth.  All the cloning has been finished and all the mining of precious ores and minerals, all the plant life collected, and all the Animal life (mainly Cows) DNA has been cored, sampled stored collected. So now the Aliens have said their goodbyes to all the really important leaders (meaning nor you or I), they have now departed back to whence they came. This is particularly annoying to me as I consider myself among the most important of people and I never received a Memo or even a visit from the MIB.
So now that everyone knows about the Aliens what do we Ufologist’s do now? I would have to go back to being an ordinary person not the GOD of Ufology as I am currently, but return to working for a construction company making Housing Projects for those disgusting poor people again.  Richard would probably do the TV news and chat show circuit for a while with “I told you so!”, but that would fade and he would have to return to his life of writing resumes for other people. David Wilcock would probably be lynched and hung from a tree for all the BS he has been spouting for over a decade. Richard C Hoagland, well he will carry on about Death Rays and the World Trade Center, and endless appearances on Coast 2 Coast now hosted by Professor Richard Dawkings, who would laugh, smirk and ridicule ever tiny aspect of Richards’s fake science.  What no George Noory! Yes he would still be on from time to time as a guest host slot in a special segment called “Yes crazy people, your turn to call in.” So no real change there in a certain sense.
The minor Ufologists, which form a list far too long.  They most probably will just in the metaphorical sense jump off something high on to something very hard.
Well as you can see ADD has endless possibilities for twists and turns and if again I do say so myself another chance for Richard M and myself to make a final cash in on the UFO subject.
Richard M Doland, please call me back our future destiny awaits.
Love n Light MD xoxoxoxo

No comments: